Seriously, I am loving this 10 day challenge. It is so great to only feel hungry around meal times, and maybe it's all in my head, but I really feel healthier.
One thing that I am not enjoying is training for the 5k. I know it's only been 2 days, but I really don't like running. I will never understand those people who love to run. It's like torture. But at least I feel proud of myself for running on a Friday night, especially when I have a new Netflix that I can't wait to watch.
My food for the day:
Breakfast- Granola with milk and blueberries
No snack once again!
Lunch- Egg salad on Triscuits, apple slices, and cheddar cubes
Afternoon "snack"- 1 cup of coffee with honey and half and half
Dinner- Baked Tilapia, a baked potato with a little bit of butter and cheese, and green beans
Sorry, no pictures tonight. Starting today I am "recycling" some of my meals. Basically, since I am only cooking for 1 person, I decided on 3 different lunches and dinners that I would rotate throughout the 10 days (each meal would be eaten 3 times, with 1 random meal for the 10th day). One of the great things about this system is that I was able to cook some of the things on the first day I ate them, and then I will be able to just heat up the leftovers for the next 2 times. Tonight it was so nice to come home and have a delicious, healthy dinner and not have to cook anything!
It's Friday, Friday! Have a great weekend : )
Fun, fun, fun, fun, looking forward to the weekend
ReplyDelete