Today, I am super sore. My legs look like I got in a fight with an angry cat, due to the scratches I received from crawling through the first mud pit on my hands and knees (the very first obstacle on the course, which just so happened to make the rest of the race miserable). And I keep finding new blisters from the horrid shoes I was wearing. Despite my ailments, I am still glad I did it. But I definitely don't think I will be doing it again next year.
Despite my soreness, scratches, and blisters I still managed to make it to the grocery and make two new dishes today. (Man, I've been cooking a lot of new dishes lately. I told my mom that I think I have done more cooking in the past 2 months than I have in the past 2 years combined!) I have not tried either of these yet, so I'm going to wait to post the recipes until I try them. But I'll go ahead and post a couple of teaser pics:
| Homemade Egg "McMuffins" |
| Garden Veggie Pizza |
No comments:
Post a Comment